This is an exciting day for me – I feel like I have finally made it in the blogging world! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Darren from The Arty Plantsman. Darren (The Atrty Plantsman) is a biologist by training, chemist by profession, plantsman by inclination and artist at heart. He writes a little about everything but I particularly love his photography and artist gallery pages! He notices and recognizes the beauty in both simple and complex plants and can translate that love into his artwork. Follow this link to check it out for yourself! artyplantsman.com Thanks for the nomination Darren!
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10-15 blogs / bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
I am going to nominate a few bloggers but I don’t think I will make 10-15 nominations. I am fairly new to the blogging world and I’m not sure which of the people I follow are willing to participate in these awards. So, if I nominate you and you don’t want to participate, please know that I won’t be offended! Just know that I think you are pretty amazing and I want everyone to be recognized for all of their greatness!
7 things about me:
- I am an American cowgirl married to a Canadian Island boy for 35 years! He is the love of my life and some people said it would never last! But I’m here to tell them, they were wrong.
- I know it’s weird, but I love the smell of horse poop and manure spreading – it makes me homesick for my country roots.
- I am the oldest of 3 children – I have 2 younger way cool brothers, although I will never tell them that. They say they look up to me, but it’s actually me that looks up to them. They have both overcome many things in their lives and are 2 of the best men I know.
- My mom gave me a dog when I graduated high school so I wouldn’t be lonely when I moved away. His name was Fuzzy Butt and I loved that dog, but he annoyed everyone else just like the dog I have now does!
- I like Pepsi, but hate Diet Pepsi and I hate Coke, but love Diet Coke. Very weird I know.
- When I was a kid I was obsessed with the name Henrietta – every doll, spider, plant, and make believe friend was named Henrietta.
- I was a National champion Pole Bender – for those of you that don’t know what Pole Bending is, it is a timed event that features a horse and one mounted rider, running a weaving or serpentine path around six poles arranged in a line.
Wait, I’m not done yet! These bloggers are amazing and you are going to want to check them out so click on the links and expand your world!
That’s it for me! Thanks again for the nomination Arty Plantsman, you made my day!
Until Next Time!